Integrated Management Policy
Gulf Energy Limited is committed to ensure adherence and compliance to its QMS, EHS and OH&S policy requirements with this IMS policy. We aim to achieve this through:
- Maintaining the IMS to control GELs operations effectively.
- Upholding and improving the quality of our services
- Ensuring all staff undertake appropriate training.
- Regularly set and review IMS objectives and targets through consultation and communication at all levels.
- Compliance to legal and regulatory requirements of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety policies.
- Provide open and objective information about our IMS activities to all our stakeholders to strive to achieve mutual improvement.
Our goal is to enhance and strengthen our relationship with our customers and ensure continued customer satisfaction.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Gulf Energy Limited recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. Our commitment extends to ensuring that GEL operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
This policy is applicable to GEL in all its operations and functions. Every worker must protect their own health and safety and that of others by working in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with safe work practices and procedures established by the company.
GEL shall undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations to measure, evaluate and continually improve OHSAS performance against defined standards and to ensure compliance with this policy. It is the responsibility of GEL management to ensure effective adoption of this policy throughout the organization.
This Policy also provides the framework for, and includes the establishment and review of OH&S objectives.
Gulf Energy Limited is committed to managing environmental impacts associated with its activities in oil and gas marketing. It is our policy to assure the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities at all times.
To achieve this we commit to:
- Comply with the requirements of all applicable environmental laws and regulations and apply best industry practices where legislation is lacking.
- Employ management systems and procedures specifically designed to minimize the use of hazardous materials, energy and other natural resources.
- Prevent pollution and minimize generation of waste, and to enable recycling and reuse of materials.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve our environmental performance by establishing objectives and targets, measuring progress, and reporting our results.
- Promote participation and communicate our commitment to responsible environmental management by promoting environmental responsibility among our employees.
- Providing the necessary training and support to enable staff implement this policy
- Provide products and services supported by practical documented advice which, when used and practised in accordance with this advice, will not cause undue effects on the environment,
Gulf Energy Limited takes pride and is committed to the consistent provision of petroleum products and services that meet or exceed Customer expectations, in line with its vision of being the preferred Energy provider regionally and recognized globally.
The organization is committed to compliance with, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements as well as ALL applicable industry Regulatory, statutory, national and international standards.
We aim to achieve this through proactive innovation and research-based technology and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. This also provides the framework for, and includes, the establishment and review of Quality Objectives that are supported by our policy.
We promise to provide a high level of service and quality to our customers and assure them that the services they receive from us will be acceptable and meet the specified requirements of the Standard.